Are you looking for?
- A stable organization that has been around for over 50 years and is growing (30% since 2009)
- An organization that gives you the opportunity to move up in compensation while staying close to the hands on side of the business you love or moving up the corporate ladder into management.
- That values you as an individual, one where you are part of a team and that listens to your opinions.
What we provide:
- A Monday through Friday (7 AM till 3:30 PM) schedule.
- One of the most comprehensive training and certification programs in the industry.
- A new or like/new corporate van and company credit card
- More company supplied tools than our nearest competitor
- Cell phone, lap top, and tablet
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for overtime.
- Financial rewards with each technical certification you receive in addition to your annual review.
- Full benefits including health, eye, and dental, short and long term disability, 401K, life insurance, 9 paid holidays, flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement.
Field Service Technician General Summary:
To troubleshoot electro-mechanical problems, complete installations, and perform unscheduled repairs and scheduled maintenance on equipment, based upon customer demand and need. To provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.